Skin disorders cover a wide range of conditions, some benign, some very serious, and some even a sign of another underlying illness. A skin disorder not only affects your physical health, but also your emotional well-being.
Skin Care › Skin Disorders › Puffy Eyes
Puffy Eyes Causes And Home Remedies To Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
Puffy eyes, or under-eye bags, can be hereditary. If it’s a chronic problem, consult your doctor to ensure your kidneys and sinuses are functioning well. Of course, puffiness can also occur if you have not been getting enough sleep. Leaving cream around the eyes when you sleep can also result in puffy eyes.
Causes of Puffy Eyes
- Puffiness caused by fat, cosmetic surgery is recommended to remove the fat pad. Making a minimal incision inside the lower eyelid, surgeons are able to remove the sagging fat pad that causes puffiness.
- Fluid retention such as due to changes in weather or hormone levels .
- Lack of sleep is one of the common cause of puffy eyes
- Hangover can also causes puffy eyes
- Puffy eyes can also be a sign of sinus and allergy problems.
- Changes in your body's fluid balance such as due to weather changes, travel or hormone fluctuations.
Signs and symptoms of Puffy Eyes
- Sagging eye skin
- Sewlling for eyes
- Irritation and itchiness
- Watery eyes accompanied with discharge
- Heavy tearing
Home remedies to get rid of puffy eyes
- Cucumber slices used as compresses over closed eyes will relieve sore, puffy eyes.
- Two moistened caffeine tea bags will work the same way by reducing puffiness because caffeine constricts blood vessels and reduces swelling.
- A natural and effective treatment is to use vitamin E oil and rub the oil overnight around your eyes.
- Drink plenty of water, eight glasses of water is recommended.
- Mix one teaspoon of salt in a pint of hot water; apply pads soaked in the saline solution on the puffy areas. A great relief for tired and puffy eyes.
- Get enough sleep
with regular timings.
- Take a metal spoon and run it under cold water. Place the metal on the puffy area for at least 60 seconds.
If you continually have eye puffiness go see your doctor. You could be having symptoms of sinusitis or allergies that can be cleared up by antibiotics or medication.
Check ouk these Puffy Eyes Reduction Gel
Home || Contact Us ||
(c)Copyright Skincarecity.com. All rights reserved.