Acne Skin Care
If you have acne prone skin, then you know how bad does it feels to have acne. This secion of skin care city provides information on how you can avoid acne, how to do acne skin care and what are available treatments available today.
Skin Care › Acne Skin Care › Tips to Prevent Acne
According to the National Institutes of Health, about 85%t of adolescents and youngs between the ages of twelve and twenty-four
develop acne. Here are some very useful tips to help prevent acne and keep you skin clean, beautiful and good
By following these simple precautions, most people can prevent the occurrence of acne. There are also a variety of
products available to help in healing or preventing breakouts. However, consumers should be careful about what
they choose to use.
- Never pick or squeese acne. It will make permanent scars and will also make acne worse.
- Exercise regularly.
- Whenever you exercise, take bath immediately after it.
- Always use clean and dry towels to wash your face.
- Before going to bed, wash your face with cleansing milk or face wash.
- Drink a lot of water (Atleast 8 litres a day).
Acne Treatments are designed to:
- Heal pimples
- Stop new pimples from forming
- Prevent scarring
Home || Contact Us ||
(c)Copyright Skincarecity.com. All rights reserved.