Acne Skin Care
If you have acne prone skin, then you know how bad does it feels to have acne. This secion of skin care city provides information on how you can avoid acne, how to do acne skin care and what are available treatments available today.
Skin Care › Acne Skin Care › Back Acne Skin Care
Back Acne Care
Back Acne - Treatment
Back acne treatment often requires oral prescription antibiotics such as tetracycline or minocycline. Back acne is much more resistant to treatment than facial acne and needs aggressive treatment. Use of tougher products prescription Retin A cream or 10 percent benzoyl peroxide wash may be used. Also, accutane may be used in higher dosages than for facial acne.
For milder cases of back acne, do the following:
- Wash daily: Wash yourself daily with a salicylic-acid-based cleanser.
Take a shower after perspiring: Be sure to shower as soon as possible after perspiring.
- Exfoliate skin : Wipe the area with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid pad and follow with an alpha hydroxy acid-based body moisturizer to help exfoliate skin while preventing it from drying out.
- Night Treatment: Use a salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on individual pimples at night. Benzoyl peroxide helps kill any bacteria resulting due to sweat.
Tips to prevent back acne
- Wear cotton clothing
- Use powder to keep your back dry.
- If necessary, you can apply antiperspirant to your back
- To be able to prevent bacteria accumulation, always wear clean clothes, when working out and put a clean towel down before lying on exercise machines or mats at the gym.
- Shower as soon as possible after perspiring. Never go straight into the steam room after a sweaty workout-shower first to get rid of dirt and bacteria.
- You should probably change your shirt twice a day whether you exercise or not to avoid bacteria buildup that can further aggravate your acne.
Homemade Acne Treatment
Use homemade Sodium Hydroxide soap (with tea tree oil added) for acne prone/oily skin. Will definitely improve your acne, and it softens skin.
Home || Contact Us ||
(c)Copyright Skincarecity.com. All rights reserved.