Men's Skin Care
Skin care city provides extensive information on men's skin care also, because men's skin should also look good and health.
Skin Care › Men's Skin Care
Men's Skin Care
By: Sara Edelman
Healthy skin is a good looking skin and it applies for men too. Simple follow the men's skin care tips given below for healthier skin and good looking face and get-up. Follow some simple men's skin care rules mentioned below and you will always find your skin good looking, healthy and glowing.
- The simplest and most important thing for your skin is to drink plenty of water. At least 8 glasses a day.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise is not only good for your health but also good for your skin care.
- Stop/Reduce smoking. Smoking makes your teeth yellow, give you spots, make you smell and also harm your skin (specially your lips). Smoking make your lips look dull and dark.
- If your skin is oily, choose oil-free moisturisers.
- Moisturise your skin daily. Also moisturise your neck. Neck moisturising will slow your aging and stop the lines showing as much.
- It is best to shave after you get out of the shower, or while still in there. If possible use single blade rasors as single bladed razors are less irritating than double blade rasors.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun. If you have to, then put on your sunscreen lotion.
- Avoid junk food. It is quite harmful for your skin, specially if your skin is oily and ance pron.
- Don't use soap or other scented products on your face. Use some good quality face wash.
Men's Skin Care Articles
- Mens Skin Vs Womens Skin
- Daily Skin Care For Men
- Health Food For Men Skin
- Skin Care For Black Men
- Tips For Shaving
- Acne Care For Men
- Men's Skin Care Tips for Summers
- Men's Skin Care Tips for Winters
Home || Contact Us || Skin Disorders
(c)Copyright Skincarecity.com. All rights reserved.