Natural Skin Care
Natural skin care is best for your body. This sections describes how you can make your own natural skin care products. Also, includes hundreds of natural skin care recipes.
Skin Care › Natural Skin Care Ingredients › Vitamins
Vitamins are defined as a group of chemically unrelated organic (carbon containing) nutrients that are essential in small quantities for normal metabolism, growth, and physical well-being. The vitamins used in cosmetics are used primarily for their anti-oxidant, free radical scavenging capabilities and their rejuvenating properties. Listed here are the most popular.
- Vitamin A is necessary for tissue generation, repair and maintenance. It accelerates the formation of new cells, prevents increased keratinization (thickening) of the skin, deters excessive dryness, and regulates glandular functions in the skin. It also has anti-oxidant properties.
- Vitamin C is an excellent anti-oxidant that protects skin cells. It fights infections and supports collagen production.
- Vitamin D is used for smoothing the skin and its anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin E's most valuable contribution in skin care is its ability to slow down the aging and degeneration of skin cells. It promotes cellular renewal, skin elasticity, and healing. Its superb anti-oxidant qualities fight free radicals both in the skin and on the skin surface and help to keep cosmetic products fresh.
- Vitamin F (essential fatty acids) is excellent for the hydration and lubrication of skin cells. It helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and youthful.
Natural Skin Care Ingredients
Home || Contact Us || Skin Disorders
(c)Copyright Skincarecity.com. All rights reserved.